Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm still standing

Well lookie here. I was planning on making this blog about past disasters, but I seemed to have just created a new lovely memory tonight.
Eugene* is a dude I met online (because you know, I haven't met enough jerks online). First date= awesome. Second date= didn't happen. We made plans to hang out on a Wednesday and then I call at 7pm since I was tired of waiting around to find he had fallen asleep (seems to be a common theme with me...). I give him a second chance (stupid) but we had another great date. We plan a hang out for a third time, he has to work late and cancels. Fine. For some reason I STILL think this could work.

After a bunch of 'can you hang out this day' 'no' 'well how about this day' last night Eugene asked me to hang out today with his friends. He didn't know what the plan was yet (RED FLAG) but he would let me know today.
Again, it is 7pm. Long story short it boils down to he has an early day tomorrow and can he take a rain check.

Now, this is what I do not get. Why should I be calling you so YOU can cancel on me? Really dude? Basically you are saying 'my time is more valuable than yours, and you TOTALLY have time to just sit around and wait for me'.

Well guess what jerk # 932, I actually don't. Oh and I told him. Upon him asking for a rain check I simply replied "Well not if you are going to keep canceling last minute". I lot nicer than I actually wanted to be, but I guess I can't be as much of a bitch as I wish I could be.

Ok end rant (for now). More good bad first date/ jerkface stories from me over the weekend. Is it bad that I have enough material for at least 10 more posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment