Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love weird occupations.

I had a flashback today of my drunk days.

Once I was at a club and I found a dude half way through the night I found a pretty cute boy to dance with. A little bit later I found myself making out with said stranger for ... a few hours... in the corner of a dark club. Sexy!

We emerge from the club around 2:30am. I get into the "day light" aka street lap light and I was like wait... this dude is kind of gross...

We go to get some food at a local diner so he can sober up to drive home (smart). We go to a diner and I realize, wow he kind of looks like a caveman. For me to realize this drunk should say enough, because I basically have negative standards when intoxicated.

I ask him what he does. He replies- I make marching band uniforms.

What?!

Yes, he worked at a manufacturing company that makes marching band uniforms. He drove back to wherever he came form that night and never saw him again. I do have the bragging rights though of making out with a dude that made many a high schoolers complete dorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment